[Arm-netbook] Status update

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 00:55:28 GMT 2022

Luke, it sounds like, at the very beginning of all of this, you were asking
for someone in the community -- I imagine that there's a good reason it
can't be you, no worries -- to reach out to that fellow Chris in Keene, NH,
either via email or some sort of embedded website contact form somewhere,
to follow up about some EOMA CPU Cards that had been shipped to the fellow,
and he'd promptly clammed up shortly thereafter and has been evading
contact since...?

(Clarity: I'm also a Chris, but not THAT Chris, I live in NC and I don't
have any Cards lol... fine by me, that's well beyond my ability to do
anything but reduce to eWaste!)

I presume you still want someone to do that. Can you provide contact info
for the fellow? I can send a flippin email FFS.

Also, if you have specific phrasing you want me to use, or specific
restrictions on what I need to say or not say, I need to know that
specifically and clearly. I know you tend to be pretty precise and
particular about such things.

Luke has the talking-stick at this point, and when he's done, I'll have it
back. I will be entirely ignoring the rest of you lot. It's a sad day when
I'm just about the only adult in the room, I'm 36 perpetually-going-on-13
lol. But this squabbling is stupid, and the OPPOSITE of productive, and it
needs to end. Ya'll all won't, so I will.

Someone's gotta fukkin do it.