[Arm-netbook] Status update

Chuck Card charlesrcard at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 00:11:07 GMT 2022

 regarding:----------yes, for assuming i should do everything for you,
where you could take responsibility and help out.
i know you won't have liked hearing that, for
which i'm sorry.----------
No dude -- You're the one that started out with the assumptions. Plus your further assumptions that are evident in the above remark are way more reveling than you probably realize.
So as far as I am concerned, you can just go fuck all of the way off.Do you get me?

    On Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 06:20:04 PM EST, Christopher Havel <laserhawk64 at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 5:31 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> On Wednesday, November 23, 2022, Christopher Havel <laserhawk64 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Honestly, I'm more impressed by all ya'll's energy more'n anything else
> lol
>
> if only it could be diverted usefully...

I know, right? I'd love to have all ya'll's help cleaning...

( :P )