[Arm-netbook] Status update

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 22:10:15 GMT 2022

On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 5:00 PM Christopher Havel <laserhawk64 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> /sigh
>
> Now, class...

I wish I had the kind of energy and stamina all ya'll seem to have. One of
my rescued laptops committed sepukku Sunday shortly after arriving at my
father's for Thanksgiving. Needs a motherboard. Then I was in the ER for
nine hours Monday learning what it feels like to have a kidney stone.
Yesterday I spent recovering from that, and from spending basically the
entire night Monday-into-Tuesday on the can getting rid of the blame thing.
I'm only just now settling into my vacay and ya'll all are still at it like
a whole SCHOOL full of kindergartners who've all just found out there's a
nationwide shortage of Kool-Aid.

I mean, on the one hand, it sure makes quite a racket. But on the other,
hey, can I borrow some of that? I have a gaming computer to build and I'm
still working out how, and my apartment REALLY needs a proper clean -- I
have what I'm pretty sure is a chronic pain disorder that since late Dec
2020 has become coincident with a mild case of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,
and at this point I'm literally just relying on friends.

Ya'll all got some energy goin. I could USE that shit yo!

LOL.

(Hey, if ya can't take a few steps back, look at your life, and laugh,
somethin's seriously wrong... y'know?)