[Arm-netbook] Status update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Nov 21 18:21:41 GMT 2022

On Monday, November 21, 2022, Peter Carlson <petercarlson79 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> I have sent the requested specific message to Thinkpenquin support request
> page.

thank you, i genuinely appreciate that. the more people
who do it, the more that Chris will get the message.

Paul: it really is very important for you to do the same,
because in over 18 months you are literally the only
person ever to have received a response of any kind.

if this process fails then we escalate to the Update that
I have kept in reserve, requesting all 2,500 backers to
contact Chris and ask where the 93 Cards are, as well as
publish the requests on Social Media.

---