[Arm-netbook] Status update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Nov 21 16:18:04 GMT 2022

On Monday, November 21, 2022, Peter Carlson <petercarlson79 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Well you are a little touchy on this and you read way more into my comment
> than I actually said.

sorry. i am in some considerable distress. the complete lack of
response from Chris to *multiple* people has been shocking
and confusing to me.

> I shall endeavour to not let your sensitivity affect my state of mind.
>
> How can I help? (if I can help)

please reach out to Chris, we need to find out where those 93
Cards are.  even if they have been stolen from him, we need to
know.

i cannot be the one to do that, because if he ignores 25 messages
he will ignore 26.

even Joshua cannot help because he has ignored Joshua's phone
calls.

the current plan is to slowly ramp up the pressure (in a
RESPECTFUL but very direct way), culminating in requesting
all 2,500 backers to contact him requesting a status on the
location and whereabouts of those 93 Cards.

the problem is that he has not even responded to requests
for someone to pick them up, which leads me to suspect that
he is hiding something, such as "they've been stolen".

my message just now shows the last communication from Chris,
confirming that he was engaged.  he carried out a test of
ONE of the Cards (which was successful), but then some time
around May 2021, just after i had transferred the donated
0.8 BTC to him (back when that was worth USD 40,000), he
failed to respond from that point onwards to all and any
communication.

---