[Arm-netbook] Status update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Nov 21 15:46:39 GMT 2022

On Monday, November 21, 2022, Peter Carlson <petercarlson79 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Yes sadly this is the only Crowd Supply project I have contributed to that
> has not delivered.

Peter, respectfully, this is not a productive or useful
response (or attitude). this has always been a community
project and it is therefore down to YOU to say, instead of
"you are a moron for failing to deliver", instead to say
"HOW CAN I HELP"

question: would you like to help?

when i receive a response "yes" (publicly, here, so that it
is clear to everyone that i have not made any assumptions)
i will then follow up with some SUGGESTIONs on ways that you
can HELP, and you are then free and clear to DECIDE FOR YOURSELF
if you wish to follow the suggested course of action.

ultimately this project lives or dies based on action that
*you* decide to take.

assuming that i can and will do everything and then blaming
me when nothing happens is worse than "not ok", it is deeply
disrespectful and making me extremely angry given how much
*i* have done. for you.

if anyone else would like to similarly HELP then please respond
to this message (publicly)

---