[Arm-netbook] Status update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Nov 21 15:32:51 GMT 2022

On Monday, November 21, 2022, Paul Boddie <paul at boddie.org.uk> wrote:
due to GDPR legislation.

> Apparently, asking Crowd Supply about project status tends to elicit a
> response directing inquirers to the project creators.

Chris *is* one of the project creators.

this response is evasion by Chris.

he is in possession of 95 Cards and he is evading responding
as to their whereabouts.

you need to *specifically* request him to answer solely and
specifically "where are the 95 Cards sent to him in March 2020".

please PUBLISH the response, in full, here on the mailing list.
we need a public audit trail.

> One is too busy and
> directs us to the other who is incommunicative.

wrong.

i have been refraining from speaking publicly in order to
protect Chris, who sponsored me with USD 50,000 of his company's
money.

now that *you* have raised this publicly (not me) i can respond
and correct mistakes that you make above.

over the past 2 years over 40 email messages have been sent,
even Joshua Lifton has requested a phone call to be returned.
multiple people have raised tickets on their support system.

in 20+ months we have not received ONE response.

you are literally the first person to have even confirmed that
there is even two-way communication (even though it is evasion)

can you please try again, this time VERY SPECIFICALLY and ONLY
asking "where are the 95 Cards sent to your premises, Mar 2020"
nothing more. it is critically important NOT to ask anything else

the next logical followup question can then be sent but only
AFTER that first question has been answered.

if you are unsuccessful (ignored like everyone else) then at that
point i will have no other alternative but to publish the
Crowdsupply Update that i have INTENTIONALLY not been publishing
which informs 2,500 people that, effectively, Chris, despite
being a project creator and financial sponsor, is in possession
of 95 Production Cards that are legally the property of 95 of the
Backers, and that he is refusing to say where they are currently
located.  the reasons why i have refrained from publishing such
an update should be pretty damn obvious.

thanks Paul.

---