[Arm-netbook] Status update

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Mon Nov 21 13:52:20 GMT 2022

On Tuesday, 21 December 2021 09:27:21 CET Felix wrote:
> As alway, hope you are doing well, but I can't avoid to ask :P Any follow
> up?

Coming up on a year after this last message and two years after the last Crowd
Supply update, I wonder if there is any news at all. I also notice that
ThinkPenguin no longer does business with anyone based in Europe supposedly
due to GDPR legislation.

Apparently, asking Crowd Supply about project status tends to elicit a
response directing inquirers to the project creators. One is too busy and
directs us to the other who is incommunicative. It all seems like a lost
opportunity, really.

Paul