[Arm-netbook] June status

Jan Wielkiewicz tona_kosmicznego_smiecia at interia.pl
Wed Jun 30 00:55:58 BST 2021

Dnia 2021-06-10, o godz. 18:19:14
Felix <sucotronic at gmail.com> napisaƂ(a):

> Hi Luke. Any relevant update (or news from Chris) from two months ago
> until now?

Hello everyone,

same question here.
We're thirsty for some info, Luke.
Also I saw on the Libre SoC mailing list that you had a virtual meeting
with RMS, did anything of value come out of that?
When the FSF asked its supporters to give them opinions about the
current high priority campaigns, I told them that they should focus on
libre hardware more and suggested that they should check
out Libre SoC.
So it might be that the meeting was my fault :P
Anyway, I hope everything's well with both the cards and Libre SoC
development.

Jan Wielkiewicz