[Arm-netbook] SparkFun MicroMod

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Mon Dec 27 15:13:52 GMT 2021

On Fri Jun 11 15:29:35 BST 2021, I wrote:

> This looks like another interesting reuse of an existing connector:
>
> https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/getting-started-with-micromod
>
> Not quite at the System on a Chip level hardware, but still useful for
> certain applications, I'm sure.

I bought a couple of processor boards and a carrier board to see how well it
worked and it seems fairly easy to get going with. It would be interesting to
see a low end SoC processor card. Maybe someone with PCB design skills could
prototype one - it would be interesting to see what could be done with it.

David