[Arm-netbook] Reminder to let us know how to help with important issues to you

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Sep 19 11:06:42 BST 2020

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 1:39 AM J.B. Nicholson <jbn at forestfield.org> wrote:

> Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> > i'm pinging mike to find out where he's at.  will let you know.
>
> I appreciate the update Luke, thanks.
>
> As a friendly reminder: please let us know what we can do to help both with technical
> issues, time on some work that differently technical people can help with, or money.

thanks JB.

> If there's already a document listing this which I need to read, please give me the
> URL and I'll read that.

the main thing right now i think is developing and thinking through
the DTB overlay fragments, continuing the conversation that paul
started.  also one thing that's essential is that library function
which needs to be submitted upstream to the linux kernel and u-boot to
get the I2C EEPROM ID at address 0x51 and use that to decide which
overlay to read.

so the data format for the I2C data also needs to be defined.  that
could be as simple as the USB (and PCIe) IDs.