[Arm-netbook] Schematic and PCB layout CAD files

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun May 12 00:51:19 BST 2019

---

On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 12:26 AM Arun Isaac <arunisaac at systemreboot.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are the schematic and PCB layout CAD files for the EOMA68 computer card
> and the various housings available for download? I'm wondering if I can
> fabricate some of the housings on my own using a CNC mill. Hence, my
> interest in them.
>
> Sorry I had to ask. I searched very hard through the crowdsupply page
> and the rhombus-tech site, but couldn't find them.

 http://rhombus-tech.net/crowdsupply/

 which leads to

 http://hands.com/~lkcl/eoma/kde_tablet/3dcase

 the Card is using an off-the-shelf PCMCIA case, no CAD exists.
having one (to be able to replace it) would be great.

 the micro-desktop case is done using pyopenscad and pydxf.

 the laptop is also pyopenscad.

 no, i'll not be converting 18 months of work over to a GUI-based
system that forces me to use a mouse :)