[Arm-netbook] EOMA68 Computing Devices Update: 500 Micro Desktop PCB Assemblies

Alexander Ross maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me
Wed Mar 27 10:47:56 GMT 2019

The metal sticker sounds good to me. Better than nothing or anything
else i can do my self. i guess it will last a good while too :). More
fancy options could be saved for future cards with bigger budget i guess.

Thanks for the update/documentation posts again btw. They’ve been my
lessons in design, engineering and bringing a product to market. :D

Helped me to have ideas like what if old signs made from aluminium
plastic composite sheets where used to make a lightweight portable
subwoofer or a light weight, cheap shipping box.... shaving the grams
off :) and cheap :)