[Arm-netbook] Schedule Updates?

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Tue Oct 9 15:41:53 BST 2018

On Wednesday 12. September 2018 11.13.51 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> hiya paul, thanks for the prompting: the latest update i wrote just
> yesterday, and it doesn't pull any punches.  i've had to take contract
> work and it's a 100% full-time distraction.  the DRAM's fine, new
> 2.7.5 samples work great (or maybe it's 2.7.6 i can't even remember).
> i'm in europe: i have absolutely no equipment here.
>
> i have to arrange to get mike a laptop with a remote-accessible
> tunnel, so i can copy OSes to it etc.  that's going to take time.

Sorry for the delay in acknowledging your reply to my earlier message! I guess
that Crowd Supply still have your update in the queue, unless the update was
published elsewhere and has nothing to do with them. In any case, I hope you
are managing to juggle your different projects satisfactorily and will be able
to work more closely with Mike again in not too long.

Whilst perusing the Crowd Supply site, I saw this interesting news:

"Mouser acquires Crowd Supply"
https://blog.crowdsupply.com/2018/10/03/crowd-supply-has-been-acquired/

I didn't realise that Mouser already carried Crowd Supply products, but I
guess it increases their reach.

Paul