[Arm-netbook] tricky conundrum for the upcoming libre-riscv soc crowdsupply page: image needed

David Niklas doark at mail.com
Wed Nov 7 03:14:55 GMT 2018

PS:
Just to be extra clear. Luke I had NO idea you were unaware of the Ryzen
launch complete with blender benchmark. I thought you would recognize
that is where I got the original blend from. Maybe you did and you know
what the license is, but maybe you did not.

PPS:
AFAIK, various forums and websites have already used this and since they
are for-profit entities it follows that you might conclude that it is in
fact suitable for your campaign.

Sincerely,
David