[Arm-netbook] Turris MOX - made from modules with a fast universal connection between them (PCI-E 1x, USB 2.0, 2.5Gbit ethernet)

dumblob dumblob at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 21:40:21 BST 2018

Hi,

yesterday I stumbled upon Turris MOX, a modular computer.

It seems to be an interesting endeavor which might be easily extended
with a graphic card module or any card module you could think of. The
connection between modules is a standard PCIe connector (but no the
PCIe pinout!) with pins of PCIe 1x, USB 2.0, and 2.5 Gbit ethernet.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/turris-mox-modular-open-source-router-wifi/coming_soon/pies

Enjoy!

-- Jan

P.S. Disclaimer: I once met some of the authors in person.