[Arm-netbook] Nokia Documentary

Alexander Ross maillist_arm-netbook at aross.me
Wed Jul 11 01:51:35 BST 2018

Watched tonight the doc which was shown on bbc4 about nokias beginning,
middle and downfall. this riscv stuff is kinda sounding a little like
it... :/

doc name: The_Rise_and_Fall_of_Nokia

Nokia main problems seam to be:

Swapped with many manipulative managers that came in as it grew.

The west (aka yet again America) using monopoly to crush/control
competition. Nokia stopped being a open, idea sharing company after
that. I didn’t know there was a time when they didn’t patent! That was a
surprise. I had always assumed they where a evilcorp.