[Arm-netbook] updates from eoma68-a20

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 04:06:49 GMT 2018

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 29, 2018, at 20:35, Richard Wilbur <richard.wilbur at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there enough 2.7.4 cards and microdesktop housings that I could buy one of each to use for test development and software integration/porting?

So I'd be interested in:
Libre Tea Card (v2.7.4), $65 on CrowdSupply (prototypes typically more expensive, please let me know how much)
Microdesktop Housing, $55 on CrowdSupply
PCMCIA/EOMA68 Breakout Board, $20 on CrowdSupply

USB + HDMI Cable Set for Standalone Operation, $15 on CrowdSupply

Should I (pre-?)order them on CrowdSupply?  What arrangements will work (shipping, et cetera)?  I realize some of these may not be currently available.