[Arm-netbook] updates from eoma68-a20

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 22:35:15 GMT 2018

Oy, Luke, pardon a bit of an oddball idea -- my specialty, everyone elses'
headache, typically -- but if you're desperate enough -- how much would it
cost to buy a fat stack of DIMMs with the right chips and hire some bored
dude with a hot air machine or reballing station and the skill to use it,
to extract what you need and recycle the rest...?

I know that's not the, er, usual way of acquiring chips of /any/ kind, but
it sounds like we're approaching throw-it-at-the-wall-and-see-what-sticks
territory anyways, so I thought I'd offer that one up, see how much glue it
has to it :P