[Arm-netbook] updates from eoma68-a20

zap calmstorm at posteo.de
Sat Jan 27 17:35:05 GMT 2018

I heard you considering only sending 1gb of ram instead of 2gb of ram.
I just wanted to ask, if it comes down to it, if you would be willing to
still send 2gb of ram and have uboot preloaded even if it costs a little
extra... for those of us who really need the 2gb of ram. 4gb would be
nice too of course, but 2gb is probably good enough as long as you don't
use virtualization for any reason. :)

It also dawns on me, that meltdown does not affect the a20 arm
processor...  This makes me think that I really will want what your
selling more than I have before.  but yeah, this christmas which is a
long way away, I know I have been saying this for a while, but with
meltdown I believe I have good reason to say I will purchase one.

PS, this applies mostly if the date of the eoma68-a20 libre laptop
doesn't have to be sent later then expected...

heh... :) I am grateful this opportunity even exists.

Oh and for those on the mailing list who don't know this, A20 is
apparently immune to meltdown and spectre. Because it is part of armv7.
So yeah, that really motivates me!

I still hope for better though in the future... Shakti anyone? ;)