[Arm-netbook] RK3399

Bill Kontos vkontogpls at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 20:50:24 GMT 2018

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 5:04 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> ---
>

>  it's just not worth it and drives up the price of the second-hand
> thinkpads, and pisses everyone off who is selling them to libre
> conscious people as they can't make a business case for even bothering
> to buy and convert them to libreboot.

So buying a thinkpad and converting it to an ethical device is pissing
off those who buy thinkpads and convert them to ethical devices? I'm
not really into retro computers as these people seem to be but from my
understanding they are very negative to each other as if we don't have
enough to fight against already.