[Arm-netbook] Crowsupply update

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Jan 13 22:11:17 GMT 2018

---

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 10:05 PM, Richard Wilbur
<richard.wilbur at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sorry if any of my comments came across with any flavour of criticism.  I meant none towards anyone but myself.

 nono, sorry, richard, i was up very late.  and am again today.  kept
it very short.

> Thank you for the pointer to the Allwinner A20 documentation.  I didn't know how easily available it was.

 it can be a pain to find if you don't know the keywords

> I was just wondering whether there were more GPIO lines we could test (by hook or by crook).  My goal is the best test coverage.

 i also have to think how to minimise testing time, as it will be
chargeable by the minute.  either that or i do it... get *everything*
shipped to my apartment.... oooo i always wanted an ultra-low-power
beowulf clusterrrr... ooooo :)

> No complaints about the EOMA specification or your design decisions on the microdesktop case.

 relief.

btw jonathon, please do keep the momentum going, it's important.  damn
hard work, i've gone through several reviews like this, over the past
5 years, and four of them resulted in major changes.  it's very *very*
late in the day now so it's necessary to be extra-extra careful.