[Arm-netbook] Crowsupply update

Hrvoje Lasic lasich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 09:32:39 GMT 2018

agree on your points.

did you ever think about in investing in small PNP machine (or just small
oven plus some hand tools), like being able to produce small batch in house
and test it qucikly?

do you have any idea how reliable www.openpnp.org project is currently, for
example to meet your specs on board with soem available hardware?