[Arm-netbook] Error trying to edit rhombus-tech wiki

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Tue Feb 20 20:12:15 GMT 2018

On Tue, 20 Feb 2018, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> ---
> crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68
>

> On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 10:33 AM, Philip Hands <phil at hands.com> wrote:
>
>> hopefully the first will speed things up a little, and the latter do no
>> harm.
>
>  ok awesome, thanks phil
>
>> I also note that 'be' (the bug tracker) takes a couple of seconds at the
>> end of every site rebuild, which strikes me as a bit slow given the
>> lack of recent activity. Luke, are you actually using 'be' at present?
>
>  mmm.... *stress*... no... but it would be a pain if it was switched
> off as i would then have to specifically ask you for it to be
> re-enabled.  is it ok to leave it?

I think it's fine to leave it, but then I don't often edit the wiki. ;-)

It's only a second or two, so I doubt it's going to kill anyone to wait.
I suspect the git thing will save more than that. If the delay upsets
people it _might_ be worth trying to track down the pages that are
taking longest to build, and tweak them to be quicker.  There are some
suggestions on the ikiwiki site about that.

Cheers, Phil.