[Arm-netbook] pyra computer

Jean Flamelle eaterjolly at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 06:37:47 GMT 2018

On 2/16/18, Christopher Havel <laserhawk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, that didn't work out. Luke, can I please ask you to hold out till
> Sunday? I have company tomorrow helping with that room and I'll be busy all
> day with that.
>
> I'm truly sorry to have to ask...

There's no rush.. Nothing said that a logo has to be decided immediately.

Luke and Ron are at conflict, because of fundamental ideals regarding
serendipitous organization. Ron is skeptical of what good authority
and one individual leading a troupe will bring the world. Luke is
impassioned to bring about destined change as quickly and forcefully
as possible. Ron is by no means an artist capable of inspiring
serendipitous organization (no offense but the title is difficult to
live up to), making the fellow very much a cynic.

Settling this one argument by desperately trying to live up to that
title, isn't going to end their standing conflict. Only bringing a
real artist who can rally real attention can undo that. I agree with
you about the two-tier logo, but it would take something really
inventive to communicate effectively the idea of a risky amateur
project across language barriers. I said once and I'll say again,
someone should invite Wenqing Yan to participate in the project.

https://www.yuumeiart.com/contact/
http://lists.phcomp.co.uk/pipermail/arm-netbook/2017-January/012740.html