[Arm-netbook] pyra computer

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 16:40:37 GMT 2018

Quickie from my phone, sorry.

I think the world is not full of stupid people. Two similar but distinct
logos should not be a challenge for the general population... even in the
USA, where education is somewhat questionable in quality, or in African
countries where education is *ahem* borderline extant. You don't have to be
able to name e.g. pink and blue in order to know them as different...

Someone with an iq below say 75 /might/ have trouble - but someone with an
iq that's also a thermostat setting is going to have a tremendous challenge
just generally navigating through the world as-is, and we can therefore
ignore that use case.