[Arm-netbook] pyra computer

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Feb 15 16:06:10 GMT 2018

---

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 3:29 PM, Christopher Havel
<laserhawk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 9:52 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net
>> wrote:
>
>> if specific to one country that would be fine chris.  EOMA68  like
>> HDMI and BLE is not intended for one country.  it's global.
>

> Hence why I said "in a local language to the geographic region" where the
> intended market is. Obviously there would be more than one of these. Each
> manufacturer would be required to write it in eg their own local language,

  Trademarks and Certification Marks yes you could do that... but you
don't translate the "M" of "Macdonalds" just as you don't translate
"HDMI" or "BLE" or "RYF Endorsed".  you apply for GLOBAL world-wide
Certification on the letters, in that order, E followed by O followed
by M followed by A followed by 6 followed by 8.

 people regardless of native language get to recognise the shape of
those letters LITERALLY as if it was a piece of art.

 even i am getting used to recognising the letters for "Taiwan".