[Arm-netbook] pyra computer

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 19:23:22 GMT 2018

Isn't that a little harsh? Particularly with respect to the time limit.
Suppose he gets bumped by some old lady's jeep and can't respond in time
because he's in hospital. Unlikely, but possible.

Also, I will point out that there are ways for Ron to feck around with you
-- calling it a "PCMCIA computer card", for example. We all know that
there's only one of those and so we know EXACTLY what it refers to -- but
because it's not the specific sequence of letters and numbers you've
trademarked, you can't do anything to reign him in -- despite the fact that
you'll probably still have the same liability concerns.

Don't make enemies where you don't have to, Luke. I'm just sayin'.