[Arm-netbook] pyra computer

Pičugins Arsenijs crimier at yandex.ru
Sun Feb 11 20:20:28 GMT 2018

>>  Lkcl, is my phrasing that annoying or offensive or confusing
>>  to you that you believe it is fine to ask me to limit my free
>>  speech? Make your argument.
>
> People assuming a right to free speech is so perochial, it's just cute.
>
> Free speech is nothing that you get to demand when you are asking to have
> your email forwarded by a privately owned server located outside the USA.

I don't think he's referring to the USA First Amendment rights. I also believe that instantly associating the "free speech" mentions to a USA law is unnecessarily limiting the conversation. I think he's referring to the concept of "freedom of speech and expression", which is a concept people have been using for a long time, both in our benefit and to our peril, and which has influenced the laws in many countries, not just USA.

Cheers!
Arsenijs