[Arm-netbook] Fwd: Your FOSDEM 2018 talk titled 'Crowdsupply EOMA68 Progress Report'

Pičugins Arsenijs crimier at yandex.ru
Thu Feb 8 21:22:57 GMT 2018

>From #fosdem at freenode:

[20 minutes ago] -christel- [Global Notice] Hi all, We appear to have some unexpected issues with one of our servers, and are temporarily without services. Please message a staffer if you require channel moderator assistance while we work to bring them back. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for using freenode.
[8 minutes ago] -christel- [Global Notice] Hi again, it would appear that the issue is an electrical failure in the rack the server lives in. We are bringing up replacement services, but may lose up to 15 minutes of data between the latest backup and the outage. Services should be up momentarily. Thank you for your patience, and again apologies for the inconvenience.

I think we should check tomorrow.
-Arsenijs