[Arm-netbook] Alt Webpage & Logo Combo

Hendrik Boom hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Mon Feb 5 01:28:19 GMT 2018

On Sat, Feb 03, 2018 at 05:10:06PM +0100, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote:

> I believe websites should use either default colors or custom colored
> dark on light text like most websites.  Those who don’t like it can
> override the stylesheet colors like they have to do for most websites,
> i.e.

Not as easy to do as it should be.  I once changed the default browser
settings to be white foreground and black background.  I came to hate
the websites that override the default foreground without overriding the
default background or vice versa.  I end up with dark on black or light
on white.

-- hendrik