[Arm-netbook] What do 1,000 EOMA68-A20 PCBs look like?

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Tue Dec 4 20:12:01 GMT 2018

Hello,

Nice to see the progress being made in the recent update:

https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68/micro-desktop/updates/what-do-1-000-eoma68-a20-pcbs-look-like

It's a shame that you have to redo your Parabola bootstrapping. I experimented
with bootstrapping Parabola on MIPS a few months ago using two different
approaches - (1) try and cross-compile packages, (2) try and native build in
another environment - and it was rather frustrating either way. Ultimately, I
didn't regard it as a great way to spend my time.

Paul