[Arm-netbook] hardware encrypted flash drive idea with gpl3 license

Tor, the Marqueteur marqueteur at fineartmarquetry.com
Thu Sep 21 16:06:30 BST 2017

On 09/21/2017 01:10 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
...snip...
>  baiscally what i'm saying, with this story is: the tricky part will
> not be the software at all: the tricky bit will be getting a processor
> into a tamper-resistant, tamper-detecting box.

I can't vouch for them, but ISTR a project on Crowd Supply to produce a
USB password storage device.  Been too long to recall how well it meets
the criteria for real security.

OT: I've recently gotten back to reading the list after all the list
emails got sent to spam for a while.

Tor

--
Tor Chantara