[Arm-netbook] pre-2.7.5 JAE DC3 micro-hdmi connector test PCB success

Pablo Rath pablo at parobalth.org
Wed Sep 13 11:09:43 BST 2017

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 11:12:43AM +0100, Alexander Ross wrote:
> Yay working hdmi connector!

Just for clarification and to make sure that I understood correctly;
The test PCB did confirm that the soldering problems are solved and the
connector doesn't fall off. We will have to wait for the 2.7.5 PCBs
(2000 $, 4-6 weeks once 2.7.5 layout is finished) to
know if there will be a usable HDMI-signal to the Micro-HDMI-Connector.
Right?

kind regards
Pablo