[Arm-netbook] Interested in pre-production unit for GNU Guix

Vincent Legoll vincent.legoll at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 17:10:11 GMT 2017

>> Looking at http://linux-sunxi.org/Linux_mainlining_effort , I see that
>> HDMI is listed as "in linux mainline since 4.15". Yey!
>
>  progreeeess.... slow but getting there.
>
>> LVDS is still listed as "WIP" and VGA and CVBS are still listed as red
>> no-s, and VE (Video Engine) is listed as WIP.
>
>  make sense now, vincent?

I knew that very well, that's my homepage ;-)
Waiting for HDMI / H3 also...

But your advocating people to continue to work on ultra-obsolete versions
(security-wise, etc) instead of pushing people to work on upstream is what
I found kind of strange.

But that's my personal opinion, and you're right to chose what's best for
the eoma project. We may not have the same priorities.

No harm intended

Tchuss

--
Vincent Legoll