[Arm-netbook] modifying a 7 inch notebook cabinet to accept apccard

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 21:17:45 BST 2017

Respectfully, if you can't understand the protocol, you're out of your
depth and need to tackle something simpler and build up to this. Take the
scenic route, it will reward you better. Trust me -- I speak from
experience on this -- you'll wind up with a half-completed project that
doesn't work and you don't know why. I have a dozen or so of those in my
past.

As for the Teensy... yes, one for mouse, one for keyboard. Use a touch
panel for a small LCD for the touchscreen. There's really no way to combine
them without getting into proprietary chips from eg Holtek -- and since
those chips are proprietary and therefore expensive and hard to get, you're
thankful that you can use a pair of Teensies ;)