[Arm-netbook] Arm Netbook Idea: wifi adapter

zap calmstorm at posteo.de
Tue May 30 03:20:34 BST 2017

I am not sure if you like this idea, but making a usb wifi adapter in an
eco and libre way.

aka within an eoma standard.

My only reason for suggesting this is that libre ones might become
scarce eventually and you have enough talent I bet to make a very strong
yet still lightweight though.

By strong I meant like 450mbps and very lightweight is what I meant by
lightweight.

I am giving this thought to you, because you are thinking of making a
router why not a usb wifi adapter too as well?

This would be something far off I imagine though. but its a thought I
wanted to throw out there.

Tell me what you think Luke.