[Arm-netbook] mali gpu reverse engineering lkcl may ignore

mdn bernardlprf at openmailbox.org
Mon May 22 02:56:18 BST 2017

If you can get a crowdfund on a used/widely spread (and if lucky still
in production) mali gpu and put the code under gpl you'll have 5 bucks
and my voice around the people I know.
The problem is always media coverage.
You need to take examples on (ugh I have to say it) hype campaigns.

I wish you luck.
Freely
BERNARD