[Arm-netbook] EOMA50

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun May 21 20:27:43 BST 2017

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 3:18 PM, zap <calmstorm at posteo.de> wrote:

>>> what is eoma50 out of curiosity?

>>  answer: the page with the link to the standard, which contains the
>> answer to your question, is listed at the beginning of this thread.

> I checked my messages and couldn't find the original thread,

 i did not say "the original thread" i said "the beginning of *this*
thread".  how is the word "this" interpreted as "prior to this"?

> unless it
> is a router....

 http://lists.phcomp.co.uk/pipermail/arm-netbook/2017-May/013828.html

 so in that message, which is the *beginning of the thread not a prior
message which could be considered to be the origin of this thread*,
right at the very top is the link to the EOMA50 standards page:

 http://elinux.org/Embedded_Open_Modular_Architecture/CompactFlash#Table_of_EOMA-CF_pinouts