[Arm-netbook] EOMA50

Christopher Havel laserhawk64 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 00:32:21 BST 2017

MicroDIMMs. <http://us.apacer.com/products/INDUSTRIAL-Micro-DIMM-DDR3-1333/>
Requires those awful, awful Hirose connectors, though... and they're not
widely available (by which I mean "sold on eBay").

Or a proprietary (by which I mean "part of the standard but not used
anywhere else") module setup, with the same drawbacks...

I was really thinking it would only fit the Type III cards anyways. With
the Type IIs, it sounds like you could 'cheat' by having a sheet of plastic
over a shell cutout... but those size requirements are a bit, well, oy.
You've got a point there. I didn't realize the outlines were that close.