[Arm-netbook] Existential 3D Printing Moments

Neil Jansen njansen1 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 17:12:06 BST 2017

Hi, I'm reaching out to Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton. I recently read your
latest update post on the Crowd Supply campaign for the EOMA68, titled:
"Existential 3D Printing Moments".

You mentioned that you needed help and/or advice on 3d printing for
manufacturing.

I have a lot of very specific experience here. I ran an open source project
that required us to set up a 3D printer farm for manufacturing our first
run of machines. I've lived in China while trying to get our project ready
for mass manufacture. I have some advice for you, if you're willing to
listen.

I'd prefer to chat via video or audio, as there's so much to cover, I'd get
carpal tunnel typing it all out. I'd be OK with summarizing the meeting
minutes here afterwards, as to not exclude anyone else. I can meet pretty
much any time regardless of time zone.

Let me know either way. I've been following this project for quite a while
(since the Slashdot AMA years ago), and I really want you guys to succeed.
I missed the crowd funding round, but would still buy a few after they're
fulfilled.

Send me a direct email if you're interested in chatting.

njansen1 at gmail dot com