[Arm-netbook] Sourcing PCMCIA type 2 and type 3 cases

Vincent ml.eoma68 at eml.cc
Tue May 16 20:35:41 BST 2017

Hi Luke,

Hm, that is sad. I somewhat fear that these cases are being phased out
and soon will no longer be available :-/

Does he have both type 2 and type 3 cases? I saw some type 3 cases with
screws and everything which lead me to the conclusion that it could
actually be possible to open/close them and insert/remove the PCB that
is inside? For type 2, this appears not to be possible?

If it is about receiving data, I can basically set up pretty much
everything, e.g.: receive via email, dedicated GIT, anonymous file drop
off, etc. ;-)

Cheers,
Vincent