[Arm-netbook] eoma68 router (qca9531)

dumblob dumblob at gmail.com
Tue May 9 12:38:46 BST 2017

Hi Luke,

>  ask them if they can get the firmware source for the WIFI module on
> those gigabit WIFI integrated routers.

that's rather not possible as the spreading was done through a public
announcement on a web site with tens of thousands of visitors daily. I
can only change the announcement and read comments. I can't somehow
"ask" them for an alternative.

Anyway, do you know about any successor of QCA9531 ? I know about
decent amount of deployments (matching the size, capabilities, and
interfaces of such a "better" SOHO router) where 100Mbit is fine, but
I know about way more deployments where 1Gbit is the point which
separates the wheat from the chuff.

Keep going,

-- Jan