[Arm-netbook] libre 64-bit risc-v SoC

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed May 3 06:00:38 BST 2017

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 2:05 AM, Pen-Yuan Hsing <penyuanhsing at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm really really excited about a possible 100% libre RISC-V based computer.
> Though I'm a backer of the most recent campaign (and can't wait to get it!
> :)), I lack the knowledge/skills to actually help with the technical
> development of this upcoming RISC card.
> Is there anything I/we can do to help get this RISC initiative going?

 just spread the word (particularly when the new campaign comes up) -
also if you know of any business people willing to invest, meet any
investors particularly those with an ethical or social focus, do put
them in touch.

 also: universities.  if you happen to know any university professors
ask their Electrical Engineering Dept to consider research into
RISC-V.  it'll sort-of happen anyway (happening already) because it's
easy to get hold of the RISC-V design.