[Arm-netbook] Logos

John Luke Gibson eaterjolly at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 01:48:56 GMT 2017

I'm not entirely sure why resolution should be relevant. Something
without small defining characteristics that are unclear or illegible
when the resolution is low might be desire-able, but I would assume so
long as any is still atleast 10 pt font when shrunk to 3cm on its
widest dimension, it should be sufficient.