[Arm-netbook] Logos

Julie Marchant onpon4 at riseup.net
Sat Mar 18 14:12:06 GMT 2017

On 03/18/2017 03:37 AM, Mike Leimon wrote:
> Okay, I feel like I should take a swing or two at this as well.
>
> In the following two cases, there isn't any special font being used. I'm
> just using inkscape to trace out the characters that I want show...
>
> http://imgur.com/GrnfRHe
>
> Of these two logos that I sent, my preference is for the second.

By the way, I think these are the best logos I've seen on this list. The
only gripe I have (well, other than the unintentional phallus in the
first one) is that they don't really seem to represent modularity; the
first one, in particular, rather looks like a circuit board, and one of
the major points of EOMA is that users *don't* have to look at circuit
boards to perform upgrades; they just have to pop out a card and replace
it with another card. It seems like there must be some possible way to
use this basic logo concept to represent that somehow.

--
Julie Marchant
https://onpon4.github.io

Protect your emails with GnuPG: