[Arm-netbook] AMD considering releasing the PSP

Bill Kontos vkontogpls at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 09:00:49 GMT 2017

Yea I guess 2400mhz ddr4l would consume about as much as 1600mhz ddr3l on
the same number of channels. But it probably would be of little benefit to
eoma68 anyway since the SoCs in use will probably reach the next bottleneck
well before 2400 mhz 128 bit ddr4 memory bandwidth gets saturated.

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net