[Arm-netbook] Logging and journaling

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Mar 8 06:23:18 GMT 2017

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 3:26 PM, zap <zapper at openmailbox.org> wrote:
> I still am curious though, and this question is for Luke,
>
> is systemd lack security, privacy or stability?

 that and more.  just one of the big concerns is clear violation of
ISO9001 QA "software assurance" standards (also known as "scope
creep").  it's... too complex and too comprehensive to go into in one
sentence / message, zap.

> I just would like Him to answer and no one else to understand his
> thinking process.

 i'm planning to do a special update about it, not least precisely
because people are missing (or misreading, or forgetting) things,
particularly as newer people come in and don't have the full context.

 that then makes it easier for me to refer people and get them
up-to-speed, also encourages feedback.