[Arm-netbook] eoma68 rk3288 testing

Hrvoje Lasic lasich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 18:46:57 GMT 2017

ok, these are internal resistors that help match impedance automatically.
they are calibrated against reference resistors as they are not very
precise. quite smart. but i still think you need to check impedance of your
lines as i assume this calibration process is good to certain point, if
lines are really bad that it cant help. However, you should try to enable
this, maybe it will help.

Also,before redesign all board, check what impedance should be for all
lines (datasheets), go through simulation software what impedance is now.
Check what was impedance on previous version of PCB that worked (go through
simulation again). So, maybe you can just change thickness of prepag (if
that is possible) that match previous version of PCB (if you have same
design of ddr3/mcu).