[Arm-netbook] eoma68 rk3288 testing

Hrvoje Lasic lasich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 14:07:52 GMT 2017

impedance is function of width of line (with some adjustment of copper
thickness) plus thickness of prepag directly below surface where your lines
are. So, you need to compare what is on your last pcb and what is on your
new pcb. best software to calculate this value is polaris and you can get
some days for free if you ask for code but there are free alternatives out
there like Saturn that we use. Beside that there are differential lines
that you also need to match impedance. I am not sure but I doubt that via
registers you can fix this problem.

also, in some cases you can put resistors in series of lines where you
think you have problem.

basically, you need to find out what impedance need to be and where are you
now in order to fix this, of course if this is really problem.